Worship is at 8:00 am and 10:30 am on Sundays.
In between services we offer Sunday School for children, and after both services there is Sunday Morning Fellowship.
We also offer a midweek recharge on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
Church Office Hours are from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm on Mondays and 11:30 am- 5:00 pm Tuesday through Friday.
Here's a quick look at what's going on in the life of Salem.
- Early Risers and Senior Choir are back in session and we have rehearsal dates for the Christmas Cantata - DETAILS
- September's Service Project will focus on helping the students of Oak Hill Elementary and will meet on Wednesday September 30th at 7:00pm in Eckhardt Fellowship Hall. DETAILS - Please note the new date!
- Confirmation Class meets on Sunday October 11th from Noon to 2:00pm.
- Wednesday October 14th's Mid-Week Recharge will be worship with the Holden Evening Prayer.
- Deborah Circle meets on Monday October 19th at 9:30am.
- Our Mid-Week Recharge on Wednesday October 21st will be a service project - details to come.
- Cirlce of Hope meets on Thursday October 22nd at 7:00pm.
Our food pantry is in need of baby formula, tuna, juice, instant rice, instant potatoes, peanut butter, jelly, crackers, cereal, snack bars, 8oz. bottles of water, and personal-sized bottles of shampoos and conditioners.
If possible, please choose food items with "pop tops" as homeless folks are less likely to have a can opener. Please mark your dontations as "Food Pantry" and place them on the counter in the kitchen.
We are also in need of sturdy bags in which to pack the food.
On first Wednesday of each month, Roger Kjosa will continue his Bible study entitled "Back to the Basics", an overview of the Bible itself. This is a great "refresher" opportunity for those familiar with scripture, and a perfect introduction for those who aren't as well-aquainted.
On the second Wednesday of each month, we will worship using the Holden Evening Prayer.
On each third Wednesday, Cindy Knodt-Benoit will lead us in a Serivce Project.
All three events begin at 7:00pm.